Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ondihole......I love.......

Ogongo sunsets

Punya punya (red wine and coke)

Laughing in English

Grade 6 learners

Ovambo chicken

Curiousity

The milky way

Africa Staudt Haus

My roommate's laughter

African magic

My cat Zizi

Riding in the back of pick ups

Barefeet

Genuine, yet ridiculous inquires

Baboon sightings

My learners' serenades

My Kuku (grandmother)

Meme mumu dresses


I miss......

Mexican food

Having my own car

Take away sushi

Bedi's stories and shenanigans

Spontaneous plans

Stairs

Snow (believe it or not)

Tailgating

Efficiency

Everything bagels with hummus

Meme Heidi

Spotted Cow

Couches




2 comments:

S.R. said...

Everything you miss I miss too! Oyama, Los portales, spotted cow pony kegs, YOUR bag set!, SNOW!!!

and most of all...YOU!!! I really hope to see you this December!

Love you! -Sonja

cbond said...

We are tailgating tomorrow, I will drink a beverage for you! :) GO, HAWKS! They are 9-0...it looks like we will be going to a pretty good bowl! :)

MISS YOU

-Courtney